cracks in rim

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Sep 7 07:36:10 MDT 2007

Barbara Richmond wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> No need to apologize.  I've been part of a grand moving team--no, not
> just to place the dolly--but, shucks, I must admit, I <am> pretty good
> at that!  :-)  I can do the pull down, but don't have much to offer on
> the lifting end.  It's hard for me to visualize how one inverts the
> piano.  What do you do?
>
> Barbara Richmond

Pretend you're putting it down on a skid and just keep going.
;-}

Adequately blanketed, etc.,  you could take it from the skid position on
it's side to inverted by using a tilter.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.