cracks in rim

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Fri Sep 7 14:35:23 MDT 2007

Hi Greg,

Yeah.  Well...I'm not very creative about some things--most things, actually--but at least I'm a good learner.   Visualizing MY doing it was the biggist hurdle.  ;-)   It's nice to know that most people would need help, though I suppose there are some folks out there who can do it by themselves.

Barbara