Seek PDS tech in Seattle area

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 10 15:21:36 MDT 2007

I know a goon in Seattle (my cousin). Well, he's actually a heck of a nice guy and doesn't know squat about pianos, but I do know him, by golly!

This was no help, was it? Sorry.

Why don'tcha contact a couple of the Seattle chapter members by phone, they may know someone who can help but not be monitors of the list--there are many PTGers who aren't on the list, after all.

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO