Name that piano

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Sep 10 20:11:53 MDT 2007

> Ron, et al., would you be so kind as to describe what you see in those
> three photographs?

The best indicator of what it is, would be the bridge cap
grain angle. As Jon said, who else put the bridge cap grain
sideways? I don't suppose we'll ever know why they did that,
but they surly did do that. The extreme counter bearing angles
in the front duplex weren't necessarily intended as being a
means to identify it, but definitely an indication of the
challenges involved in the redesign.

> It's amazing how often I miss all sorts of information an expert would
> immediately see and understand.  Thanks in advance for any elucidation!
>
> Annie Grieshop

Not much expertise involved here, just mileage. Old dudes that
have been around a while and gotten some on us along the way.
Ron N