Proper Procedure

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 22:07:21 MDT 2007

Hello everyone,

  I am the pianist for a broadway musical in the town where I live.  We are meeting for rehearsals at a local Methodist church.  Anyway, on one of the keys on the piano there is definitely missing the front rail bushing.  Everytime I play the note, I hear "clunk".

  What do you all suggest the proper procedure would be to get in touch with someone about having it fixed?  Should I just try and make a phone call over there one day and explain the situation, and see if I can come over to repair the problem?  Or maybe leave a note on the piano in hopes that the pianist gets it.

  Thanks guys
  Matthew