Proper Procedure

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 10 22:53:46 MDT 2007

There is not, apparently, a proper procedure: I looked in the manual.

Maybe I should have looked in the automatic.

Sheriously, an honest and straightforward approach, methinks. Leave a note for the pastor, perhaps, tell them who you are, what you are doing in their basement (what ARE you doing in their basement), and the nature of the problem. Suggest that they have their tuner take a look or that you, bright young lad that you are, would be delighted to do so.

What can it hoyt? Who could possibly be bothered or offended? Ask the pastor if he has a cute daughter who has a thing for piano playing tuners. One must be bald if one wants to get a head, trust me on this.

But remember: Heck is a place for people who don't believe in Gosh. And don't be like that dyslexic devil worshiper who sold his soul to Santa!

Alan Barnard

Salem, MO