Dust collectors

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic at ameritech.net
Sat Sep 15 09:44:53 MDT 2007

Hi,

Go to Oneida - you can't get a dust collector that is too large and especially with the machines you have and plan to hook it to.  You will never be sorry with an Oneida system.  They will also engineer the system free of charge for you  so you don't make mistakes.  It was the best purchase I ever made for my rebuilding shop.

Steve Grattan
Lost Chord Clinic