Dust collectors

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 09:55:41 MDT 2007

Hi Bill
    I Haven't been able to access the Oneida site.  What's  up?  anybody try
recently or is it .....just me.
 Dale

Penn State 1.5 hp DC that works pretty well. But since I have  developed some
respiratory problems in my advancing years;-) I’ve decided to  upgrade. The
Bill Pentz site has an enormous amount of information, and is a  good first
step in your research. And he has a design for a system which  ultimately is
the Clearvue cyclone. Since he's promoting the Clearvue and  it's his design,
I'm slightly skeptical in believing everything he says  however everyone does
seem to be raving about it.

As part of my  research I also talked to an engineer from Oneida and am
equally impressed  with there systems.

He pointed me to a page on their site that compares  the two and it's worth
looking at (fit and finish says a lot):

http://72.167.35.138/oneida_advantages/photo%20comparison%20oneida%20and%20c
learvue%205-07.php

Another  thing that I considered is that the Clearvue is a barebones kit. You
need to  buy the electrical components and the filters from other suppliers
and  assemble the thing, which looks like no small task.

I plan to make a  decision soon, I'll post again when I do.

Good luck

Bill  Costanzo