Overseas employment

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sun Sep 16 17:32:53 MDT 2007

Welcome, gentlemen. No doubt this amazing resource, this list, will
be able to point you in a quality direction.

Geoffrey, just keep raising your level of skills and work, and let
the craft, and your determination to be excellent, guide your career.
That, more than a resume, will prepare you for dealing with pianos at
a high level.

Eric, keep reading and posting; your English will improve. Tell us
about your business there on the island; sounds fascinating.
Best,
David Andersen
Malibu, CA