Removal Tool

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 16 22:28:58 MDT 2007

I would agree with Mike. I had used 'Grab-it" a few times to remove brocken
screws from Grand Lids Hinges.They really work great..They are available
from Sears stores,come in 3 sizes..Agraffes require different approach and
arsenal of tools.Hope it helps.  Isaac Sadigursky  Los Angeles chapter

  _____