Magnetic-Mag-light contraption

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Sep 19 05:16:25 MDT 2007

  >     Does this only work with Wurlitzer consoles like in the picture?
>     Rob Goodale, RPT

>     Yes,
>                 I only tune wurlies—it's a planned obsolescence program.
>                 Tom D.

I just got this little thing (total length 5") - Columbia brand.  You
can clip it in your shirt pocket, or as I did Saturday morning, rest it
on the short sticked lid of a $&$ D in a totally dark hall and
illuminate the pin area...

One of these days they'll give me a key to get into the light panel in
that hall, but by then I'll probably be retired anyway...

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
- Casey Stengel