RE; Removal Tool, Similar to Craftsman Deck Screw&Bolt Remover?

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 16:46:04 MDT 2007

I haven't tried the removal tool mentioned in the post, the Grab-It. I do
have Craftsman's first attempt at a screw removal tool the Screw-Out and the
only screw out I've ever done with it was the price of it from my wallet! It
just didn't work as advertised and I always ended up using an EZ-out. I
checked their site today and saw they have a new one called the
*Craftsman 3 pc. Deck-Out Screw and Bolt
Removers*<http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00952151000P?vName=Tools&keyword=Screw+removal>that
seemed to have some similarities to the Grab-It anybody tried it?

Mike
--
Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life
as a continuous learning experience.

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404