The shadow knows

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:17:12 MDT 2007

Too bad only the aural tuners get to notice stuff like this, Ron. <G>
Just a friendly jab at all of my ETD friends here.  Intended in good
humor.  <G>  I really had fun today doing aural tuning.  Competing in
a dining club with a vacuum cleaner and piped-in jazz with wait staff
setting up the tables.  And I was tuning with open unisons to boot.
It was cool.  I'd describe it as listening to whispers, since most of
the "sound" was sucked up into the vacuum cleaner.  Just gotta know
which whisper is which.

That's pretty neat, though, Ron.  I'm thinking of sound as waves, and
light as waves.  Shadows as waves too?  Hmmm....

JF