RCT platform

Cal Munson cmunson at tds.net
Sat Sep 22 07:46:11 MDT 2007

Hello List,

I am thinking of trying out RCT on one of the palm or pocket devices
and would be interested in your experiences with them.
I have used RCT on a 2400 and ibook but have had recent troubles with
the ibook crashing and needing to go in for repairs.  I've got an SAT
which I use when the ibook is away  but all my tunings are stored on
the ibook so its not a perfect backup.  I'd love to have some
perspectives from you!

Cal Munson