Edvard Griegs Steinway B (recording)

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Sep 24 15:25:37 MDT 2007

Hi Folks.

Just thought I might share with you a very small part of a project I had
the pleasure of working on early this year.  The instrument is Edvard
Griegs own Steinway B.  I'm the technician and was on hand for most of
the recording which took 4 days... quite an adventure really.  Rune
Alver is the pianist and did a fantastic job, as did the recording
engineer and producer  Thomas Wolden and Jørn Pedersen respectively.

The CD is available through special order at the Edvard Grieg Museum if
anyone is interested.  Please enjoy this one and only cut I am able to
share with you...

 http://www.pianostemmer.no/music/Smalltroll.mp3

Cheers
RicB