off topic, probably

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Tue Sep 25 05:16:57 MDT 2007

Yikes Les!  I was just tuning for our local federal prison the other day and
for the first time didn't feel particularly safe.  Usually I only tune in
the chapels and the person who stays with me is about 6'4".  This time I was
in the recreation area with a female guard and there were just way too many
guys around with nothing to do.  Thanks for the information..I think!

Michelle Smith

  _____