off topic (?)

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Tue Sep 25 10:05:25 MDT 2007

I sent this yesterday, and it still hasn't appeared, so I will try
again.  sorry for any re-posting.

Jurgen Goering

On Sep 24, 2007, at 19:57, someone  wrote:

> Ron Paul for President
> www.ronpaul2008.com

Oh no.  Can we just leave this stuff off the list? Speaking as a
Canadian, I don't really care where anyone stands.  I just can't stand
the thought of a re-run of the last election's antics here on the list.
  Save your provocations and quarreling for your neighbors down the
street, please don't pollute this forum with it.

<Sigh>  I'm probably preaching to a wall....Oh well, at least it won't
be chanting of "Four more years".  I wonder what it will be this time
around...

anon
(OJ for pope in 2017)