Aaaaarrrrrgh, Part Deux

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Sep 26 13:51:17 MDT 2007

Could someone to tease out Mike's statement about driving the pins in,
assuming sufficient room/hole depth? The only commentary on that suggestion
is that it's the old way.

If ( !! IF !! ) the pins are insufficiently driven down, doesn't it make
more sense to drive them in to a position where they are less susceptible to
unnecessary twisting and bending? Wouldn't it be BETTER for the block not to
have that excess lever-arm length working the string-side edge of the hole?

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN