I 'spec someone does ...

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 26 17:00:28 MDT 2007

Don wrote:
> As far as CA not working in dry climates, we get down to 4% R.H. here. It
> works just fine on pin blocks if you use enough.
Here in Wisconsin we go from 20% in winter to 75% or higher in the
summer.  I've found that a winter/low humidity application of CA is more
effective and longer lasting than a summer/high humidity application.  I
theorize that the CA penetrates more thoroughly into a dry block,
whereas in a moist block it may not even get past the bushings, and may
begin curing before it has fully penetrated.
YMMV
Mike