Seating Strings: Putting it to Rest/Out of It's Misery

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 02:15:13 MDT 2007

Ric,

in a posting you mentioned an article you wrote about that topic. Is it available online? I can´t follow that discussion because I can´t see any disadvantages of seating strings. Obviously the critical point is not to make an indentation in the bridge that is below the string line? I can´t figure out how that could happen. I never noticed any bad consequences of string seating.

Gregor