genck and duluth tool bags

ben the surveyor ben at nttsurveyors.com
Thu Sep 27 06:52:05 MDT 2007

Tom, thanks for the follow-up on the Big House bag from Duluth.
I've been eying them obsessively since the original thread and trying to
decide between it and the slightly smaller Jail House.

Could you comment briefly on the quality of construction, design
shortcomings or successes, expected durability, etc.?

For anyone undecided about these things, I note Duluth Trading is having
a sale through 10/1 wherein you can enter catalog code "T27WE39AP" to
get 20% off all purchases of $50 or more. Might just be enough to get me
off the fence.

-bp