Yamaha C3 casters

Terence Miller innuuuu at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 10:22:53 MDT 2007

Hi List:

  A school client has just bought a new grand for their choral program  and moved their 10 year old Yamaha C3 to a practice room. The C3 came  off a spyder and is now perched on the lyre because they couldn't find  the original casters.

  Before I call Yamaha to get the price on a new set (got to be lots of  $$ given the poor shape of the dollar), does anybody have a good used  set to sell me?

  happy to accept your emails (innuuuu at yahoo.com) or phone messages (707 226-6516)

  thank you

  Terry Miller, RPT
  Napa, CA