why I don't post

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 27 23:28:13 MDT 2007

I read your post three times and am left to respond with a hearty and heartfelt "Huh?"

Who are yeh, Stranger, and how long you been 'round these parts?

What was yer question, exackully?

Heck, ya don't need thick skin, ya just need to be humble, teachable, be confident (but not obnoxious)  when yer right, and not blather when yer wrong or unsure....

Then how the reindeer will love you, as they shout it out with glee, we all love ya, Cowboy, whoever you may be.

I think it's late ... ta ta.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO