why I don't post

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Sep 28 04:30:58 MDT 2007

buckscott at juno.com wrote:
> Hello all-
>
> I just want an answer to my question, not the question some of you think
> I should be asking.
>
> No one should have to develop thick skin to participate in a civil
> conversation.
>
> SK

Whilst in high school during the antediluvian era, I recall an English
teacher keep referring to something she called an "indefinite antecedent".

The above posting by "buckscott" would be a good example thereof.

(and people wonder where I got my perspicacious polysyllabism...)
;-}

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
- Casey Stengel