gluing ivories

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 14:26:07 MDT 2007

Jim

You can use CA glue. But use the thick stuff and the kicker. Just make sure it's put on correctly the first time, and be sure you don't get any of it on your finger as you're attaching the ivory to the glue. That stuff works very well between skin and ivory. (ask me how I know)

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of