Dangerous piano bench

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 28 23:01:17 MDT 2007

Hi,Ed!

I saw a few cardboard music racks [Rudolf Wurlitzers come to mind],but never
Bench corner brackets..And I had repaired hundrets of benches...Does anybody
on the List know a source for Kimball Bench corner Brackets??? Any leads
will be appreciated.. Thanks in advance   Isaac Sadigursky, Los Angeles
Chapter

  _____