A Backwards piano?

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Sat Sep 29 12:46:11 MDT 2007

I only noticed this because I'm advertising some pianos for sale.  I've never used Craigs List before so it is an experiment.  15 minutes after I hit "enter" the phone started ringing!  I couldn't believe it.  It looks like I sold a Sohmer grand and there are other people coming to look today.  My listing is here:
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/msg/434179466.html

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

  Rob, take a close look at the website it refers to:
  owa_tajur_kayam.org

  Now pronounce it slowly.
  Do you get something like
  "Oh, what a jerk I am"?