What's the best way to clean brass key cauls ?

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Sep 29 19:53:16 MDT 2007

So let's see, this week now we're not allowed to clean our tools except with
a toilet brush, we're not allowed to use CA glue without specific permission
from certain unnamed parties, we can't discuss anything like TREES because
they don't DIRECTLY pertain to piano technology, and we can only use
RPT-approved hammers for setting strings.

I can't WAIT to see what the coming week brings.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN

Ah, I get it. You want to remove *imaginary* ick. What is your