Pratt-Read type Renner butts ( new in box ) for sale. Make offer, please.

Al Pebworth al at pebworths.com
Sun Sep 30 09:10:44 MDT 2007

Jon,

First, I made the common mistake of posting to the list, and not private to "G" That said, I make the following comments.

The age of the parts have a lot to do with my offer.

If Gorden finds my offer insane, let him tell me so and make a counter offer.  If he puts them on eBay without a reserve, than some sniper will get them at a bargain.  Let him say what he wants for the butts.

BTW, I'm one of those "Player Piano People" but want a bargain as much as the next person.  If Gordon has given his desired price, than I could have said "Nay" or "Yeah"

Al
http://www.pebworths.com

Jon Page <jonpage at comcast.net> wrote:  Pratt-Read type Renner butts ( new in box ) for sale. Make Willing to pay $120 plus shipping.  Is that too insane??
 Gordon would do better on ebay.  There's player piano people
 who would be interested. Not only is that offer insane, it's an insult.

--

 Regards,

 Jon Page