Duet artist bench opinions / experiences

Michael Kurta mkurta at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 1 01:38:54 MST 2008

    Hi Brad:
    I vote for Jansen, over the long haul especially in a school situation, they work the best and last the longest.  I understand Poeschl was a Jansen employee who went on his own.  I have used one of their benches and was not happy.  Less expensive, but  roughly made and poorly finished.  The GRK benches I've used were OK, but I'd still give the nod to Jansen.
    Mike Kurta