They're out there, but let's try to bring them in the fold

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Apr 1 06:55:21 MST 2008

Like I said, we didn't know anything about the man to judge his character,
ie, call him unethical. You have definitely given us more info with this
post, but I still say it is not a good thing to be calling people names- not
if you want them to come into the fold. The guild is perceived as an
exclusive condescending club by those on the outside. We need to bridge the
gap, not widen the chasm. Perhaps this guy wouldn't have done it all on his
own for 20 years if 20 years ago he would have felt more welcome.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802