Quickbooks Logo

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 1 06:57:00 MST 2008

Hi, Al:
    If you have Photoshop, Paintshop, or other similar program, you can save it in any format you want.  Saving in a different format (like bitmap, ie., bmp)  is the same as converting it.
    If you send it to me (privately), I'll convert it and send it back.
    Paul

Paul McCloud
Service Technician for PianoSD.com
www.pianoservsd.com