radical vertical piano soft pedal regulation

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 11:57:57 MST 2008

 Probably not going to work that way either, so the bridle becomes an "appendix". :-)

When the bridle tape gets so slack that it ceases to aid repetition, the
only function it would then serve would be to aid the technician in
putting the action back into the piano by keeping the jacks in place
under the butt. Butt..., even that is not guaranteed at that point.?