Tuning by phone.

Richard Gullion pianoguy52 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 13:09:16 MST 2008

Haha..April 1st eh !!Richard the "Piano Guy"www.thepianoguy.webs.com

From: fmurray at cruzio.comTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: Tuning by phone.Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:13:30 -0700

List,
Tuning by phone has long been an interest of mine. As an aural tuner for 30 years listening to people play their piano over the phone to me, and now with computer software and midi interface coupled with internet advancement, it is a reality. Last week I had several days with over 35 (yes thirty five!!) tunings billed in one day, all this without leaving the house. Everyone wins, the client is only paying $50. ( $60. if a pitch raise).  If you are interested in learning this method and becoming a licenced phone tuner, send your check for $799. to "Get Rich Tuning by Phone". Your kit will be at your door (we even pay the shipping) soon and you'll be on your way to a new life style.
Are you readdy to change your life. Go to www.PhoneTuners.com