Another Brinesmead

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 2 08:05:41 MST 2008

Sometimes this little old tuner/fixer looks at the fruits of the amazing technical skills and craftsmanship of you rebuilder/restorer/redeisgner folks and come away awed.

It's not that I denigrate the piano and customer service skills we "in the field" have to have and I am happy in my work, as they say. Nor did I ever desire to get into woodworking, refinishing, or any of that, but I have to take my hat off to you and the many others out there who do this amazing work!

I'll just keep happily washing the pots and pans while you master chefs create masterpieces.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO