OT ... Re: Taxes: Business use of vehicle

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 05:35:10 MST 2008

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 1:16 AM, John Ross <jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca> wrote:

>  *21 days, till tax freedom day. *
> *You Guys are lucky.*
> *I think tax freedom day for me is sometime in July. :-(*
> John Ross

Maybe all that free health care?

Our 2009 tax freedom day will probably be much later than this year's.
 After all, we'll eventually have to pay for our silly stimulus checks that
will be arriving soon.

And before long, if all goes according to the plan of the globalists, there
will be a North American Union.  Then all of the US, Canada, and Mexico will
be equally miserable.  Except for the bankers and their friends.

I'll stop being so cynical after the month of April.  It happens every year
for some reason. :-)

--
JF