large slotted screwdriver

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Apr 5 03:25:13 MST 2008

Hmmmmm, how timely. I suspect it can break a Schaff square-headed extension.
There I sat Thursday on the cruise ship mid-way through a C3 and suddenly it
appeared the tuning pin was spinning in circles, but no pitch change - how
could that be? Seems my extension threads were stripped. Don't know if it
was from using a screwdriver attachment (rarely do that), but something did
it!

Terry Farrell