Slow server? was Re: What did I tell you ?? The end is nearer then you think.

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 05:30:46 MDT 2008

David,Similar thing occurred a few days ago when I posted a question. Given
that pianotech is almost free to us (PTG members and nonmembers alike),
sometimes it may help to compare that 7 or 12 hour delay while the server is
occasionally being debugged by Andy, or filters are working
over-enthusiastically, and compare the "wait time" with the days when the
main option for dialogue was mailing a letter to the PTJournal editors and
waiting a few months to see the answer in print.
Have a great day,
Patrick Draine RPT