What did I tell you ?? The end is nearer then you think.

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Apr 6 09:30:41 MDT 2008

> Greetings,
>
>         I am an appreciator...and there is NOTHING like real piano!
>
> Julia

Right, whatever a "real" piano is, and if you can find one. I
just got another rebuild inquiry from someone wanting a real
instrument that isn't as THIN and BRIGHT and LOUD and SHINY as
possible like everything he hears in the showrooms. He wants
something expressive and controllable instead, with a real
dynamic range that's actually enjoyable to play. I think maybe
I can help. I'm making him up an estimate right now.
Ron N