Another Louie "M" for comparison

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Apr 8 09:43:55 MDT 2008

OK, the one I sold last year went for $45,000 and it was a really nice piano
in a high market part of the country (San Francisco) with new everything
(belly, action, finish) except original ivory and they were perfect.  Not
easy to sell either.  Can't see spending $27,000 on a rebuild candidate and
this year's market is probably weaker than last year's.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com