Another Louie "M" for comparison

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Apr 8 11:39:09 MDT 2008

>> Gold, right. I see plenty of tarnish, and it's still 80 years old.
>> What's the broker's fee these days for posting pianos for sale to the
>> list?
>>

> If we don't see an answer on-list here, should we assume that off-list,
> you've arranged to get a slice of his pie in return for not asking
> anymore questions like that?  <G>
>
> mrbl

Thanks a bunch Bill. If that's what I was after, I'd not have
posted it to the list in the first place. I'd have sent a
private message threatening to...

Who out there who's still reading would recommend to a
customer of theirs that they buy this piano at this price?
Hands? Those with your hands up - why, or rather, for how much
cash? I sure wouldn't, sales commission or not. How about you,
Bill, is your hand up? What's integrity worth these days?

Ron N