sharp tuning

Noah Haverkamp noahhaverkamp at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 15:32:42 MDT 2008

exactly what i was afraid of. the boss is not a tuner. i will inform others with some authority.

Hi Wim,
 I suspect there will be a slurry of false beating  sounds in the upper range of this instrument, caused by over stretching of the  wire beyond it's elasticity.
 Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com