What did I tell you ?? The end is nearer then you think.

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 8 18:38:09 MDT 2008

Yes. I can testify to that on a number of occasions. The best one is about a
customer that I had tuned for a number of times because her daughter was
taking lessons. The piano was a not so good spinet. She missed calling for
about 3 years and then she called to have her piano tuned again. This time I
noticed that she had an expensive keyboard across the room from the not so
good spinet. After I finished tuning and she was writing the check, she
commented about the keyboard, saying "I guess you are wondering why I havf
you tuning this piano when I have that expensive keyboard?" I affirmed that,
and she said. " I heard my daughter playing the spinet the other day and I
asked her why she was playing that out of tune piano when she had a nice
keyboard to play, and she told me that she would rather play the piano."
There are other's but that one is the best. Take heart guys, the piano will
be around for a while yet. Yes. Probably for a long while. IMHO
Gerald McCleskey RPT