d-clicking D clicks

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Apr 9 11:39:17 MDT 2008

Ron Nossaman wrote:

>> "unitizing" meaning stuck like glue??
>> Thx,
>> Paul Bruesch
>
> The very thing. <G>
> Ron N

Yup, the very thing of which I feared.  When my round tuit gets here
after being back-ordered, I will invert the stack and try the elixir,
anyway.  Judging from how I am able to make it click, I think the void
is at the bottom. I wish myself luck...

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076