Tuning Tip Threads

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 13:53:41 MDT 2008

Define "better feel".

With the Faulk you can choose a handle shape to fit your hand. The
Faulk has a long handle which provides stiffness, and a full-sleeve
head which reduces the "give" that might come from the traditional
threaded shaft/head joint.

A Faulk carbon-fiber lever might feel better in your hand, be plenty
stiff, and cost 2/3 of the other F lever. I like them both, but the
Faulk feels better in my hand.

Kent