pay you later

pnotnr at aol.com pnotnr at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 06:44:55 MDT 2008

 If you have already written the bill, I don't know what you can do at that moment, but I have a few customers that never pay me on the spot.? So I add five dollars to the total due with a note at the bottom of the bill stating that if they pay within one week, they may deduct five dollars from the total due.? I also provide them with a self addressed envelope.

Gordon Large, RPT