courtesey call

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Fri Apr 11 12:32:27 MDT 2008

I almost always call my customers the day before and on many occasions they
are very grateful.  It might have been months ago that we scheduled the
appointment and some forget.  If they forget and I don't call, it might be
weeks before I can fit them into the schedule which starts the whole process
over again!  =)

I'm never upset when doctors/dentists call.

Best wishes,

Michelle Smith