Clunker pianos - what do you do?

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 19:20:33 MDT 2008

There would be a conflict of interest when a tech condemns a piano
_and_ happens to have one for sale. I've always preferred to refer the
owner of the condemned piano to a dealer. After all, who says the
customer wouldn't prefer to buy new instead of a refurb? At a dealer,
they have the full set of options; every once in a while some take the
opportunity to take the plunge and buy a good piano.

Kent

PS -- It's been a while, Steve; I hope you are well.