Story & Clark Model 158 Grand

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Fri Apr 11 23:21:58 MDT 2008

Hi all - new topic.
I have three Model 158 Story & Clark 5' 7" grands that I tune for
customers - all built by Yamaha in Japan. I have tried to date manufacture
year but the serial numbers on the pianos do not look like they fit the time
frame for the Yamaha numbers in Pierce.  The serial numbers respectively are
394034, 464136, and 901102. I know they were manufactured after the dates
posted as Yamaha Japan numbers and before QRS purchased them, their last
production date was 1983.

Thanks in advance,
Ken Gerler
St. Louis, MO