Customer Database

Sid Blum piano at sover.net
Sat Apr 12 12:57:59 MDT 2008

I got my first computer ten years ago thinking it could easily spit
out the relevant mailing labels on the first of each month.   Never
came up with a method simple enough to suit me.  A couple of years
ago while tuning a Baldwin studio on automatic pilot it came to me.

Index card file with monthly dividers.  At the end of each day I put
a card for the customers I visited that day in the slot for the month
they are due for the next appointment.  On April 15 I send out
reminders for June appointments.
--
Sid Blum
sid at sover.net